Haul. Miniatures & Home Decor

This shopping trip did not disappoint.

At Michaels these wine bottles were a pleasant surprise and much needed for my future parties and gatherings.

Fell in love with this mini plant by Ashland.


The plan with these mini wood pieces, is to paint them and use them for wall collage decorating.

The clothespins are for wall decor as well.  And I've always loved the clothespin and photo combo, so I'll be incorporating that into my decorating.  

The mini frames were a super pleasant sight!  Loooooove them!  They measure approx. 1.5x2 and 2x2 inches and were only $1.50 each.  I picked up a handful.

And the last thing I bought from Michaels, were corked bottles full of food.

Now at Hobby Lobby...
I found mini charms at 50% off.  The owl will be wall decor and the others will be for shelf and/or coffee table accents.

My trip to Target (Everything was 1 buck!)

This tray will be turned into a shelf.

Baskets for laundry.

And small wire baskets for my fashion accessories.

No comments

Back to Top