My Trip to Miami

I flew to Florida to enjoy the Swimweek fashion show and squeeze in a mini vacay.

My travelling ensemble- top from Barbie fashion pack, leggings by Elle La La Boutique, Tote from Barbie Basics doll, Barbie Style Glam Vacation shoes, barbie black luggage and liv doll laptop.

My hotel room.  Loooved the view.

The first night there, I went out to enjoy a dinner and donned my orange one-shoulder dress from the Kenya Fashion Madness Pack, clutch from Barbie Stardoll All Dolled Up and shoes from Barbie Basics (below).


The next day was the fashion show.  I wore my pink and white polka dot dress which was a dollar store find, bracelet by Fashion Royalty and Barbie shoes.

At the Show
The fashion show was awesome.

The next afternoon, I kept it pretty casual and made sure to dress appropriately for the Miami heat.  Dress and shoes are Barbie and clutch by Liv Doll.

Had lunch with my new friend, Tori.  Met her at the fashion show.

A little later, I rented a bike and took a stroll down the beachfront.  It was such a great ride.

And then...

I went snorkeling the next morning!!

It was epic.  Enjoyed every moment of it.

Later in the evening, Tori called and invited me to join her and her bf, Sammie, for a night on the town.

This is what I wore.  Dress by Barbie Couture (Ebay), earrings and shoes by Fashion Royalty.

Miami nightlife is crazy fun!  We literally danced the night away.  These girls were so cool.

After recovering from the night before/early morning, I put myself together and went shopping.

And that did it for my trip.  Early the next morning I flew back home to Atlanta.

x Iris

3 comments

  1. Im so sorry to hear uve passed on u were the only talent ive known to bring out stardolls overwhelming beauty it was a pleasure to have u n our doll community. U will b sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very informative and well-structured. I appreciate the depth of research and the clarity with which you present complex topics. The articles are not only engaging but also provide practical insights that are highly valuable. Keep up the great work! By the way, if anyone is looking for a unique and personalized experience on the water, I highly recommend checking out private boat rental services. It's a fantastic way to explore beautiful destinations at your own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to explain miami trip all user get vey well information about the miami. Please explain more about Liv Miami

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top