Loft Renovation (Part 1 of 2)

When I purchased this loft I knew I was going to end up making some changes, since I was sure I wouldn't get much use from the boutiques.

AFTER...

Although, I really liked the lower level boutiques and cafe, it was just a matter of time before they ended up as part of the loft.  They were turned into a (left to right) closet, bathroom and office.

The living room also got a small reno to cover up the printed kitchen in the background and the kitchen was moved over to where the bathroom used to be.

BEFORE...

The photos below show somewhat of statement walls in each room..

Thought this paper was fun and cute for the kitchen.  Feels like you're outdoors dining in Paris.♥

A motivational patchwork wall for the office.

Soft florals for the closet and gold elephants for the bathroom, which I love!

The bedroom stayed the same for now..

Since I really like the colors.  I'm hoping I can find something similar to renovate this room.  If not, I like it just the same.

Scrapbook paper from Michaels and Hobby Lobby were used.

Thanks for looking!  Part 2 will most likely include decor, touch-ups and all that jazz.

xo

No comments

Back to Top