Craft Room

Hey dolls<3 Some time ago the craft room was completed.  Woohoo!  There were photos posted to my instagram, but I wanted to share it on the blog.

I (and Iris) absolutely love crafting and decorating, so this was a fun one for me to put together.

One side is for all of Iris's sewing sessions and the other is for her crafting projects and office work.

The desk has become one of my favorite pieces.  It's from Mattel.  The top and bottom surfaces were originally pink and repainted white.

We all know about the lovely transparent chairs.  They can be found on Ebay if you haven't heard yet.  The owl pillow is actually a pin cushion sold at Walmart in the Fabric section.  They also have one with the cutest little penguin on it.  Which I also picked up for Iris's bedroom.

This white shelf comes with the doll house furniture set from Ikea.  It's a cool piece of furniture.  Honestly perfect for any room.

Now on to the sewing part of the room...

Iris is looking forward to getting down to business.  The sewing machine was replaced and more notions bought.  The table is by Mattel.  The chair is also a Mattel product, it comes with the desk on the other side.

The brown shelf was a lucky thrift find.  I thought about repainting it a few times.  Hmm, we'll see.  I was really happy to find this piece, since it fits so well in the doll world.

A lot of the pictures/paintings that show up on the walls are 3D stickers that I get at craft stores and even the dollar store, where these were found.  The 3D flower stickers on the other side of the room were found at Hobby Lobby.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

xo

4 comments

  1. This is a great diorama! I love the sewing space, and the little accessories everywhere :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I'm glad you like it. It was a lot of fun putting it together. Btw, I've really been enjoying your blog and looking forward to your dolly story.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy the story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So very cute and organized! (@brunbellebarbie)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top