Pieces for the Kitchen

Hey dolls, came across an ebay shop selling some really nice dollhouse miniatures!  The shop is called Kae Miniatures Gifts.  They have a big inventory of food / drink items, kitchenware and florals for 1:6 and 1:12 scale dolls.

After looking through the shop I went ahead and purchased a few of their items.


The picture below is to show what the scale to Barbie looks like.

Nice!

Okay, so here's everything that I got...

I'm happy with everything that arrived.  I'm especially loving the brown ceramic plates, cookie jars and bread rolls.  Can't wait to basket up the rolls for the holidays.

If you're interested in checking them out, I've listed the shop and product links below.  Happy Shopping :)

Shop
http://stores.ebay.com/Kae-Miniatures-Gifts

Product Links
White Ceramic Plates
Brown Ceramic Plates
Cookie Jars
Bowl Dips / Broth
Meals
Bread Rolls
Macarons

xo

No comments

Back to Top