Shopping on Etsy.com

As many of us doll enthusiasts know, Etsy is a great place to buy doll clothes for our girls and guys.  I popped my head into 5 shops on the site and found some really nice pieces.

This beautiful floral dress from Moon and the Memories has become a favorite.

Squish Tish had a perfect summertime dress for an upcoming vacay!

When I saw this red dress at Flossi May, I immediately thought of work and decided to add it to the collection.

Nite Baby Doll World had a pair of leggings I just had to have.  I love the print and Iris plans to get a lot of wear out of these, especially come winter time.

Lastly is this dress from Haute Poppet.  Very cool and interesting mix of patterns.  Thought it was really cute.

And that's that.  I really enjoyed my shopping experiences.  Happy to say that everything was well made and fits very nicely.

xo

No comments

Back to Top