Malaville Dolls


*Note from the creator.*
I Mala Bryan, President of Malaville and the creator of The Malaville Debut Collecton Dolls would like to give a warm welcome to you.
The debut collection is just one of many. I started the collection with a four beautiful shades of brown skin toned fashion dolls, with beautiful afro and curly hair.  I personally am a doll collector and felt the need to create something I felt was missing in my collection and also something I felt other doll collectors and lovers (both adult and children) would love to add to their collection.
I hope that you will join us on our journey enjoy our stories of fun and adventure.


Maisha Doll
Our gorgeous fashion stylist Maisha

   

Mala Doll
And our ever so glamorous fashion designer Mala B

   

Malina Doll
Resident fashion model Malina

   

Mhina Doll
Beautiful Mhina our go to party planner

   
 *Photos and content by Malaville Toys

Links
Purchase Dolls Here
Website

xoxo

No comments

Back to Top