Re-ments

I came across these when surfing Ebay.  Not sure how newly released they are, but that was my first time seeing them.

Below is 'Youth Days'
I got this one mainly for the handbag.  The beverages and glassware are really nice, too.  Iris will be using them for her lil gatherings.

Next up is 'Modern Girl'
Again, I chose this set mainly for the handbag.  I thought it was really cute and different.  The vintage telephone is cool, it'll probably end up in a diorama.

Bags & wallet to doll scale.
All bags open.

This last set has been around for years and I finally got around to buying it.  It's the 'Natural' set.
Love love love!  Don't know why it took me so long to get this one.

Anyways, if you're interested I found all these at Japan Toys Collection Online Store on Ebay.  They have a large selection of re-ments.

xo

No comments

Back to Top