Randoms from Joann Fabric

Hey dollies♥  Joann has a 30-50% off sale going on this week.  So after leaving the bookstore on Tuesday, I went in to see what they had.

The first piece is a colorful fruity strand of beads...
I think these are really cute.  They are the perfect size miniature and will make a good snack.

They're by Darice.

Second, is a small flower arrangement...
I love flowers and thought that this arrangement was pretty.  The plan is to put this up in the bedroom.


Third, is a mini Easter basket...
for a little bit of Easter decor when the time comes.

Fourth, were these cute emoticon stickers...
Got them for putting up pictures on the fridge as you can see.  Nice.


Fifth and final, is a small keepsake box...
That will eventually end up as a coffee table for the living room.  I've been on the lookout for a slightly bigger one, so I'm glad I came across this.  Looking forward to fixing it up a bit.  Probably by adding legs and staining it.

By Woodline Works Corp.

Thanks for looking!

xo

No comments

Back to Top