Dollhouses at Toys R Us

This post was inspired by Vanessa of Fashion Dolls at Van's Doll Treasures.  She's been posting some really cute pictures of dollhouses by Kidkraft and my interest was peaked!  Not knowing much about these houses, I surfed their website and fell in love.  More specifically, I'm so in love with the Soho Townhouse, but unfortunately have yet to find it at a price that meets my budget.

Not discouraged, I saw that they were sold at Toys R Us and made a trip.  I was aware that it was a huge possibility that Soho wouldn't be there, but I did find a few Kidkraft dollhouses and other brands.  This is what I found...

The Imaginarium City Studio Dollhouse








Kidkraft Pretty Garden Mansion






Frozen Elsa Ice Palace




3D Imagination Dollhouse




These were the 4 houses other than barbie that were available at my local Toys R Us.  I didn't purchase anything, mostly just window shopping, but I really liked the City Studio.

1 comment

  1. Really Great Information about Toys R Us . Thanks for provide us this useful information.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top